Oct 1, 2005

Popstars was so much fun that...

Sanyo_mm_8300_b_6 Woke up and guess what? Logoblue_3

Lost my mobile.... Again.

I had it when I left Popstarz' End of Summer party @ The Factory. I used it at around 2:00 AM to call Graig, Jay & Patty after I left them @ Greenwich Pizza. At the time, I was on my way to Micky's, where I stayed for about 10 minutes before heading back to the San Vicente Inn. I've lost so many phones over the years that it's ridiculous. That's the 3rd time in 2 months, Damn it! I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached. I need to get a phone implanted in my skull. That might solve the problem.

It's a blue Sanyo MM-8300, with a Sprint logo, virtually identical to the phone displayed at the bottom, without the woman on the screen. I hope that some good samaritan out there found it and is looking for a way to get a hold of me. If you've found my phone, or have information regarding it 's present whereabouts, please contact me via e-mail. Mm83002_8 i'll make it worth your time. I swear!

Love ya. Kisses. Muahh!

Jonathan Chang, Socialite Extraordinaire

E-mail: Jonathanrchang@yahoo.com



No comments: