Oct 31, 2005

Makeup tips for halloweenies

03850080102_1 To all Halloween Queens, who are beating their cheeks with industrial sized rotary waxers or even if you are carefully smacking each others faces with those overworked sponges.  Remember, "Less is more."  It's ultrasheer noncomedogenic foundation for lift and elasticity,  people, or true-to-life base with soy extract to make your visage glow, maybe even studio fix for coverage or shimmer to enhance or create your decolletage, but it's certainly not spackle.  K?  Invest in a MAC Fiberoptic brush.  It will effectively counteract your heavy hand, trust me.  So just get on that back-order waiting list and do it.  It'll amaze you.  If you want to overdo it, make like bobby, and weatherproof your lips with gloss.  (I'm a DiorWhore, so you know I prefer DiorAddict & DiorSkin and I will use MAC in  pinch.  But then again, I'm a picky bitch.)  You don't have to stay withing the natural countours of your lips.  It's gloss, just glaze that gelatinous gooDioraddict all over your lips.  It's sheer, it'll blend!  Trust me!  :)  In fact, you don't have to use brand name gloss.  Just ask Ms. Trendy.  Any slick and greasy compound will do.  Even general brands like KY and Wet! will work.   Really!.  Ask Booby, nobody will know that it's not Chanel!  I Swear! 





Anyway, gotta get ready for VIP action at several events tonight.  I will be available for complimentary souvenir paparrazi shots, suitable for framing, at several events.  Including, the premiere of ClubGayUSA at The Factory EventSpace.  To me, all access means that I can make a hasty retreat when the so called friends are suffocating you.  You know what I mean.  That sense of entitlement, without a reason for same.  The ones that refuse to play the game or make certain concessions and sacrifices, just because they expect the same treatment as others, those that seem to effortlessly glide through society.  Though in reality, certain people make things look effortless,  while in reality, the benefits and respect attained are the result of hard work and ingenuity, the ones with the sense and expectation that they will expect to be treated a certain way, just because they see one of their friends getting a certain type of treatment, but they make no effort, whatsoever, to delight, entertain or endear themselves to those people that can make things happen.  Remember boys, amazing beauty,  with unremarkeable personality, get's old.  Quick.  I better stop, don't need to vent about that just yet.   Guess I just had to get something off my chest, or more appropriately, my chest'es'es.  Anyway, as I was saying...  To me, all access means a respite from the caucauphony.  To you, all access means that there is a slight chance to hear one of my juice stories later! 



Sightings are also possible at "A Twisted Halloween Night".  DolceMediaGroup, TheLoungePartners in concert with Tigerheat are promising their special vibe when they blend their hip cocktail of youngnewbiebeauty with oh so wicked consumerist exclusivity.  I love it.  VIP impressario, ChUuKey, is involved and that boy is wonderful host!  I realized that he's involved in events that narrow the gap between different crowds.  Bringing the diametric cultures close enough to feel the electricity jump from one body to the other, but not too close, cause they'll want to keep on coming back to make tiny little advances toward reaching that coveted prize.  What am I talking about?  The concept of General Admission, within view of VIP, within touch of VIPVIP, it's vv exhilarating!  Some of those boys will do just about ANYTHING to be your special little one for the night, and I am more than happy to facilitate their venture into decadence transforming them into tomorrow's little debutantes!  It makes me HOT and BOTHERED!







Pumpkinvote_1 Here's a very important reminder:  Now,  if you happen to...  Hey, pay attention, because this is very important.  It is halloween and this jack-o'-lantern is a sign. A calling.  An omen. A directive.  If you happen to find yourself in West Hollywood, sometime during November 7th through the 13th, you can't possibly miss the official voting stations and ballot boxes being staffed by the very helpful and attractive WeHo Awards volunteers.  Please cast a vote for the 2005 WeHo Awards nominees at that time. I won't let you forget that I've been nommed for Favorite Male Personality and that it is imperative that your cast your vote for Jonathan Chang ~ Socialite Extraordinaire.  Otherwise, bars and clubs may go out of business.  The economy will be affected.  Inclement weather will be the norm.  Canine companions may lose their bark and wag and kittens, oh those precious little kitties, they may lose their purr.  You don't want that, do you?  (Once again.  Repeat after me.  Must vote for Jonathan Chang.  Must vote for Jonathan Chang.  Must vote for Jonathan Chang...)  Think of the kitties.  Think harder!  OK.  One last thing.  Don't forget to vote for Jonathan Chang ~ Socialite Extraordinaire.  On a final note,  if you vote for me, I'll be your BFF!  Pinky swear!Presentation3di







Ever so humbly,  I remain as the reigning true Mistress of the Dark,  the Grand Duchess of West Hollywood and a Marquioness of the Velvet Mafia, and most importantly a 2005 WeHo Award "Favorite Male Personality" Nominee



Love ya.  Kisses.  Muahh!





Jonathan Chang ~ Socialite Extraordinaire





No comments: