Oct 26, 2005

Halloween Kickoff Party!

Popfinal1_1 I have been asked to, once again, host a special Popstarz event at The Factory Eventspace. Please Join me, Jonathan Chang ~ Socialite Extraordinaire at Popstarz in association with Rick K and Brian Presents, for the Popstarz Halloween Kickoff Party on Friday October 28, 2005 at The Factory Eventspace! The Factory Eventspace will be transformed for our gay national holiday! DJ Mike Bryant and DJ Heather Vaughn will be spinning!

Sony Pictures' "Legend of Zorro" also premieress on this night. Popstarz is hosting the official after party, which means that you might run into a celebrity or two, as they will be sure to make an appearance. One thing is for sure, there will be studio executives who will be giving out "Legend of Zorro" swag. You know you all like those gift bags!

My friends at The Factory Eventspace / Popstarz have once again given me my own VIP guest list. I will include you and your guests on the list, if you reply ASAP with the FIRST & LAST name of each guest. I do not have a limit, I can add as many as I need, but I do need their full name. Your friends will love the fact that their own name appears on the VIP Guest List so that they can never again be called a "Permanent +1"! The VIP Guest List entitles you to a VIP bracelet, which will provide FREE ADMISSIOn to Popstarz and allow access to the open, hosted (THAT MEANS FREE, PEOPLE) Smirnoff Bar from 9 to 11 PM. Best of all, you get to spend yet another evening with me! Woo-Hoo!



Let's review, shall we?



  • Free admission


  • Free booze for 2 hours


  • Movie Premiere After Party


  • Celebrities


  • Free Swag / Gift Bags


  • A night with Jonathan Chang!


Can't beat that, now, can you?

So here's what you need to remember to do:



  1. Reply ASAP in order to be included on the guest list Send an e-mail to jonathanrchang@yahoo.com (I must have the names by 11:00 PM on Thursday night.)


  2. VOTE for the 2005 WeHo Awards. I've been nommed for Favorite Male Personality. {Once again. Repeat after me. Must vote for Jonathan Chang. Must vote for Jonathan Chang. Must vote for Jonathan Chang...) Vote for me and I'll be your BFF! I swear!


One last thing. Listen carefully. This is important noq. Continue to visit the following blogs, cause these bitches are fabulous!





You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll get great gossip. Really!



Love ya. Kisses. Muahh!
Jewels
Jonathan Chang
Socialite Extraordinaire
Duchess of West Hollywood
2005 WeHo Award Favorite Male Personality Nominee


(Can my head get any bigger? :) I think there is still some room!)

No comments: