Sep 2, 2005

This island is on Fire....

We've had so much fun here, at Fire Island Pines, that we decided to prolong our stay. I haven't updated my clog recently, but you can be sure that I have some stories to tell. Actually, I might let the pictures speak for themselves. To tell the truth, I don't remember most of what happened, but I'm told I've been seen all over this island. The stories are slowly being recounted so that my memory may be refreshed. All I know, is that I've made it back to the hotel at around 5:00 in the morning. Every morning. But for now, I have to start getting ready for Low Tea, High Tea, the Candis Kayne show and the Bartenders Ball. I'm sure that eventually, I'll be stumbling the the MeatRack or DickDock. But I'll have to write about this later, as I need to shower, shave, apply some bronzer and highliter and I'll be on my way to another event full of barely clothed men escaping the city. I'll give more details later. I promise.

1 comment:

willam said...

whoa. sounds like a full week! i would love to take a vacation but i have to work A LOT. well sorta. i definitely consider is work. if not it would be called a blow fun.