Aug 23, 2005

Where I've been...

I have been so very busy lately. On all fronts. During the day when I make money, and during nights and weekends when I spend it. Working hard, playing hard, and somehow catching up on sleep during off-peak hours. It's been almost two weeks since my last blog posting and I'm now having to get ready to meet up with Odyssey Magazine editor-in-chief Patrick Vottraino (aka: Livonia Parsons) in New York, where we are planning to hang out with The Lady Bunny at Wigstock. Later, we will head off to Fire Island to hang out with Brad Hammer, Blake Sterling, Brett Rieben, Johnny "abs" Markoudakis and Guillermo Torolira. I'm gonna need lots of energy while hanging out witht he hottest boys in Fire Island Pines and Cherry Grove. What the hell am I saying? Actually, they are the hottest boys on that entire island. Therefore, I'll try to keep things brief.

As expected, I dined and cocktailed at Sushi Dan, Ajusai and Gozar. Speaking of Gozar. I hear that Rusty Updegraff is planning on bringing in a DJ on weekends. I expect that all of the Tuesday night beauties that come see him at Beige @ Falcon will now be able to stand and pose at Gozar as well. Sounds like fun. (Remember people, table 3 is reserved for me!). Apres dinner and up through "last call" ad sometimes even after hours, I've shown up for cocktails and/or a twirl at my usual haunts such as The Abbey, Popstarz at The Factory, Girlbar at Ultrasuede, Micky's, Fiesta Cantina and Rage!

In the last two weeks I have...:

  • ...been to I-Candy. Twice. Love it. Going back for more. You should check it out as well. While you're there, say hello to my friends Carolyn Corrado, Chris Tatar, Victor Bena and Yawar Charlie. Sleek. Upscale. The name says it all. Enough said.
  • ...frequented Red Light District at FUBAR on Saturday night. Go-Go boys (and girls) keep the crowd VERY entertained. Spent a lot of energy and money there. You'll love it. Trust me.
  • ...made an appearance at Velvet on Sunday night at 7969. My friend Ritchie used to go there three years ago. He wanted to go back and check it out. Bobby Trendy, Matthew Fashion and I went along for the adventure. I thought I would hate it, but I actually had fun. Bobby and Matthew left a little early. I stayed to watch Ritchie dance. Stared and posed on the dance floor. Interesting place, however, they didn't know how to make the "Jonathan Divatini". Never even heard of it. I might go back when they figure it out.

  • My friend, Photo-Larry, has always taken great pictures of me while I'm out and about in WeHo. You can see pictures of some of the above nights as well as many other events at ipartypix.com. Check it out.

Matthew Fashion wants me to remind everyone that he can also be seen alongside Bobby Trendy in the next few episodes of "Material World" on The Learning Channel. It is broadcast on Friday nights, so set your TiVo! He is also planning an event, which involves walking from West Hollywood to San Francisco, speaking to Gay Youth along the way, as a way to bring recognition and/or awareness of Gay Youth and Gay rights. I don't have all the details yet, but I' sure that a media release will follow shortly. If I am not mistaken, there will be some sort of announcement at Tigerheat and Heaven, at The Arena, on Thursday. Show up to find out how you can support this cause. It might be the only way to get him outta town...and outta our hair... People would pay to see that happen. Wouldn't they? (Relax, Matthew, it's a joke)


Tonight, I'll be heading to Dreamgirls Revue at Rage! If you're free, join me there, you'll have a great time. I promise. I'm looking forward to looking up at the stage and seeing my friends, Chad Micheals, Kiwi, Delta Works, Dolly Levi and Raja. Still hoping that I'll look up and see Hunter, en pointe and in a swan outfit, sooner rather than later.

In the meantime, allow me to convey their latest message about Hunter:

Hunter: Update / August 22, 2005 - " Today we hear encouraging news. it appears that he is really fighting hard to make his way through all of the murkiness. Slowly, but quite definitely, his personality is reemerging..this is still a
critical phase of recovery > so, please no visits yet...But, keep writin
him....Love heals. HURRY BACK TO US HUNTER.!"

I have uploaded more pictures to Ofoto/KodakGallery. Check out the general Dreamgirls Revue as well as the Dreamgirls Revue: All For One - Benefit for Hunter albums. Visit the Dreamgirls Revue website for updates and to sign their guestbook.

No comments: