Aug 12, 2005

Living in a Material World...
Congratulations to Bobby Trendy as he returns to the small screen via "Material World" on The Learning Channel (TLC). The 12 episode show is set to debut tonight, 08/12/2005, wth "Party Pads" at 8:00 P.M. and 11:00 P.M. followed by a matinee encore at 3:00 P.M. on Saturday. The second episode, entitle "Contractor Factor" is scheduled to debut on 08/19/2005 with similar encore presentations followed by their tertiary installment, "Home Wrecking" on 08/25/2005. CHeck your local cable listings for specific channel and broadcast information. Bobby vows to '...take the gay movement back 10 years.." with this most recent reality series. How humiliating! Actually, bobby later purrs that "...he just wants everyone to look a decade younger..." We will be out on a celebratory twirl around West Hollywood. Look for us as we cause a commotion all around the boulevard.

Got some news from Brad Hammer out on Fire Island. He tells me that he has been hired at Opaline, a New York hotspot. He will moving to The Big Apple along with Blake Sterlig after their gig at Pavilion and The Blue Whale at Fire Island Pines is over. Two of my babies are leaving me! I wonder if any of the other boys are also planning on NOT returning to Los Angeles? Brad sent me two new albums and I have named them "Fire Island: Fashion Shoot" and "Fire Island: Brett & Guillermo" I have added a Photo Album hyperlink section to my side bar so that you can easily navigate to a listing of all of my Ofoto / KodakGallery online albums

No comments: