Aug 2, 2005


A picture is worth a thousand words...
Hunter update: It is still too soon for any visits to see Hunter. Please read this blog or go to The Dreamgirls Revue website for updates on her condition. There are some great pictures of Hunter, and a special little message for Hunter and all of you that are wishing her s speedy recovery. Keep those good thoughts coming. If you want to e-mail Hunter, please click here. I have updated my Ofoto album for the Dreamgirls Revue . There are a lot of new pictures.
Speaking of pictures... More have arrived from Fire Island. Brad Hammer has sent me a lot of pictures, and I have created two new albums: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=4e1f018h.8o77f5e5&Uy=-pun8qi&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=1 and Fire Island Pineboyz Performance. As you can all see, there are a lot of beautiful people are on that little ithsmus just outside of Long Island. I can't wait to get there!
I still have my all of albums on Ofoto (Kodak Gallery). Go to the following links to see:
Fire Island Pineboyz Performance (129 pictures)
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=4e1f018h.8o77f5e5&Uy=-pun8qi&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=1 (78 pictures)
Dreamgirls Revue (88 pictures)
LA Pride 2005 (257 pictures)
Boys of Summer (5 Pictures)
A Fond Farewell (55 pictures)
Fire Island (10 pictures)
Desperate Houseboys (2 pictures)
My Birthday 2005 (11 pictures)
My Birthday 2004 (23 pictures)
Halloween 2004 (33 pictures)
Halloween 2003 (12 pictures)
Halloween 2002 (26 pictures)
Graig's Birthday 2005 (13 pictures)
Ivana Tramp (11 Pictures)

No comments: