Jul 5, 2005

Taking a bite outta the Big Apple
Hello again. I am back from my sabbatical from the dramatic travails of that section of West Hollywood (WeHo) known as boystown. This past weekend i turned off all of my phone ringers, and did not look at any of the gadgets that keep me constantly connected to everyone else. I needed a mental holiday, and I got one.
I hope that you went over to Willam's blog. It looks like he was very busy this weekend. I read about three new posts and they all made me laugh my ass off.
If you've read my prior posts, you know that Patrick (Aka: Livonia Parsons) and I are planning a trip to New York. It looks like we will try to make our trip at the end of August, as we would like to hang out with Lady Bunny at Wigstock, as well as twirl on out to Fire Island to see our friends at The Blue Whale and The Pavilion. Wigstock is on August 27th, thus we will either begin or end our trip around that date.
By the way, my friend DJ Heather V just joined friendster and she also started her Friendster Blog. Most of you know Heather from her gig as a DJ at Krave, Popstarz at The Factory and Girlbar at Ultrasuede. Send her a Friendster request!

No comments: