Jul 18, 2005

Bingo, Fire Island boys & Jared
Bobby and I are scheduled to be this week's celebrity bingo callers at Legendary Bingo after all. It will be a great evening supporting the "Killer B's". (They happen to have qualified for the Gay Softball World Series and are bound for San Diego,from August 15th throught the 20th, to represent Los Angeles.) Since Bobby and I are going to be there, so should you. After all, you know that you want to spend an evening hanging out with some hot, butch, gay jocks as well as little ol' me, a WeHo Socialite, and celebrity interior decorator, Bobby Trendy! We'll also be talking about Bobby's new show, "Material World" which will debut on TLC on August 20th!
I have received 5 new pictures from my boys on from Fire Island and have posted them in my Ofoto Fire Island album.
Remember my friendster, Jared? The one that works at Gozar? Looks like Rusty has a knack for hiring the eye-candy as well as discovering up and coming talent. Mark my words, this one is going to be successful in this town. He'll probably be at US Weekly's next Hot Young Hollywood party. In the meantime, catch some more delicious pictures on his website.

No comments: