Jul 8, 2005

It was supposed to be a low key evening...
Okay, so, I was supposed to meet Graig last night, because he's heading off to Utah for 2 weeks, and we hadn't hung out for at least two weeks. I suggested that we meet for dinner at Gozar and then I would head home, staying out no later than 10:30 as I have been so busy lately. I was trying to be good by not drinking my usual "Jonathan Divatini". Instead, i was drinking Kier Royale's, since I did not want to get too drunk. Well, it was a good plan while it lasted. Well, turns out that I ended up with a huge party at my usual table, table 3. Graig, Matthew Fashion, Patrick "Livonia", Bobby Trendy, Ricky and myself. It became an even larger crowd as we also had quite a few people come over to the table as we were dining, so it was far from a quiet evening. Somehow, during the course of the night, the bar started sending over my signature drink, and of course, there's no use in letting good liquor go to waste. I was OBLIGATED to drink them. I swear!
Patrick needed to go to Micky's to takea few pictures. Bobby asks me to go to Tigerheat and Heaven with him, I told him that I would only go if we just made a quick appearance. Bobby promised that it would be quick. That bitch always lies to me. Well, we did a twirl around Micky's and then Bobby, Graig, Richie and I headed off for Tigerheat & Heaven at Arena. We did not get out of there until the place closed down! Damn. Why does this always happen?
Ricky was driving us back toward west West Hollywood, cause Bobby wanted to get back to the parking lot at Pavilions, as he had some young boy waiting for him. Bobby being Booby, as usual, is hanging out of the passenger window, doing his best imitation of a beauty pageant wave as he was trying to flirt with some boys in the car next to us. Needless to say, we almost got into an accident at the junction of Holloway and Santa Monica, quite near to Barney's Beanery.
Then, we had to go back to drop Graig off at home. I was about to take a cab home from there, but Ricky insisted on driving my drunk ass all the way home. (Thank you Ricky, you're a sweetheart!) I finally got home around 3:00 AM. I only got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep.
I'm writing this entry very quickly, therefore, please do not judge my grammatical laziness. I gotta get some things done and then, I'm off, to my suite at the San Vicente Inn, to start another weekend full of debauchery.

No comments: