Jun 20, 2005

LA Pride 2005
I wear my pride like a DIVO. I'm still recovering from that exhausting weekend. Thank you Christopher Street West!

I stayed at the San Vicente Inn, a quaint little place, owned by my friend, which is just 1/4 of a block from the center of boystown. (That's a whole other story, which I will get around to later)

Ivana Tramp, was a wonderful hostess all weekend long! She is the one with the big hair, big necklace, long dangling chandelier earrings in the picture to the right.
Friday evening started off with dinner and cocktails at Gozar and then to the Rick Burns and Colin Mathews' pre party for Sassy at Here Lounge. There's quite a few pictures of all the WeHo boys in Sassy drag. I love the Sassy poster with Megan and Shokra!

My friend Livonia Parsons, editor in chief of Odyssey Magazine just sent me a bunch of pictures from our weekend together. I'll post them in the "LA Pride 2005" album on my blog.
Check ouit Gary and Larry, the Lane Twins, as they climb a lampost in order to get a birds eye view of Paris and Kathy as they boarded their L.A. Pride Grand Marshall Float. They braved the crowds on behalf of Livonia at Odyssey Magazine, in order to get a close up picture of the Hilton's.
Also check out Bobby and I (#59 & #60) on the F List
Bobby, Graig and I attended several segments of West Hollywood Idol, which was emceed by our friend Matthew Fashion, who wore a wedding dress and a pope hat during part of the pride festival.
I'll update you with my adventures later!

No comments: