Jun 28, 2005

Bi-coastal Jet Setting...
My boys on Fire Island. At the top is Blake, to the right in the black shorts is Brad and next to him is Johnny "Abs". Is it any wonder that my friend Patrick (AKA: "Livonia Parsons") and I are planning on going to New York at the end of August. If you're still wondering, look at the picture again. Look closer. Closer. Ok, Ok, it's just that they are such man-candy! We are trying to concurrently squeeze in a twirl around Fire Island, to see the boys, and a twist around New York City for Wigstock. Can't wait to get there!
It seems that my blog site is experiencing a lot of traffic. I'm getting a lot of good feedback. I'm being told that people are loving the content and the pictures. I aim to please. I am also getting e-mails from a few people in the East Coast. I haven't talked to some of them in a couple of years, but my web postings seems to have reactivated our communication and friendship. I'm going to have to contact these friends to come and party with me when I jet over to the other coast.

No comments: