Jun 3, 2005

Dreamgirls Revue – They’re all the Rage!
I have additional news about the Dreamgirls Revue. They're scheduled for the Premiere of the Dreamgirl’s Revue, on Tuesday, June 07, 2005, at their new venue, RAGE! – Located at 8911 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069. – 310.652.7055.
The Dreamgirls are absolutely the best drag show that I have seen in years. Even if you’re the type that doesn’t normally like drag shows, the show that the Dreamgirls put on every week is a must see!
There is NO COVER CHARGE for this premiere event. However, you should probably bring a few bucks to tip the girls for their amazingly entertaining performances, as well as to have a few cocktails. Also, don't forget to thank my friend, Tony, who put it all together and made it happen at Rage!
The show is scheduled to start at 9:00, so get there early. Bring some friends. Look for me and say hello. I’ll be the loud one drinking my signature cocktail, the “Jonathan Diva-tini”.

No comments: