Nov 10, 2005

Reefer Madness at The Lounge Thursdays above Tigerheat at The Arena



Reefer_3Absolutely fabulous. Sinfully divine. Definitely, nothing to be sniffed at.


The V I P V I P area of


the V I P area above


at Arena_top3_1 is hot!


As I've mentioned before, Jason Lavitt, The Lounge Partners, Paul Nicholls, Wayne Castro and VIP Coordinator par excellence, Steve "ChUukEy" Manchuca have got their finger on the pulse of the young gay community.


I have a great time everywhere. Upstairs hanging out with the seasoned ones. Let's just call them in-be-twinks. Downstairs, chicken hawk paradise, as you come upon a sea of dancing, half naked, barely legal ones.


Well, barely legal as in over 18, but not quire old enough to purchase a Jonathan Divatini.

They're having two events!. The first one is a Reefer Madness DVD release party, with cast and crew, and all the twinks you can handle.

Reefer2_2Reefer3_1

It's also one of a 2005 WeHo Awards Nominee event. Yes, an official 2005 WeHo Awards Voting Station will be available, and of course, you can find moi and the rest of my co-nominees!

Don't forget to vote for me, Jonathan Chang ~ Socialite Extraordinaire, under the "Favorite Male Luxury_img1_1Personality" Category. Vote for me, and I'll be your BFF!

Meet me there tonight. Let's talk to ChUukEy and get a table. We'll order bottle service and toast the evening with a Jeroboam Perrier Jouet!

6416917_l_4
Love ya. Kisses. Muahh!

Jonathan Chang ~ Socialite Extraordinaire

Correction: The 2005 WeHo Awards Voting period is now until Sunday, 11/13/2005. Please cast your vote at one of the many official voting stations that will be located all over WeHo. If you are not able to show up in person, there will be a last chance online voting opportunity at www.wehoawards.org as previously announced, however, please note that dates were re-scheduled to 11/14 & 15/2005.

No comments: